Table of Contents
The purpose of medAL-hub is 3-fold:
- Relay between the tablets, thus allowing to start a consultation on a tablet and finish it on another one (client-server).
- Local database for the clinical data.
- Hub for the data synchronisation with the National server (medAL-data).
medAL-hub Setup and Management
medAL-hub User Guide and Troubleshooting
medAL-hub Data Sync Schedule
There are 2 scripts on the hub for syncing:
- script #1 runs everyday at 4PM and sends all the cases closed but unsynced to the server
- script #2 runs every minute and sends all the cases closed for more than 25 hours that have not yet been sent to the server
- huge caveat : the raspberry pi does not have a physical clock. Meaning, everytime it loses power, it does not know what time it is until it gets the time from the internet
medal-hub.txt · Last modified: 2022/01/14 16:27 by Alan Vonlanthen