Table of Contents
Welcome to the medAL-suite documentation wiki!
- medAL-suite: medical ALgorithm digital suite supporting the ePOCT+ clinical algorithm used in the Dynamic and TIMCI studies. the medAL-suite is composed of:
- medAL-creator: An online web application allowing physicians to create medical algorithms in a drag&drop interface, with no programming skills whatsoever. The code is generated automatically by the system. The medAL-creator website is https://medalcreator.unisante.ch/.
- medAL-reader: An Android-based mobile app used in the field by healthcare workers during the consultation. medAL-reader combines the clinical algorithm provided by medAL-creator and the patient's data to propose diagnoses and treatments. The application can be found here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.liwi_native
- medAL-hub: Acts as a relay between the tablets, local database for the clinical data, and synchronize data with the National server (medAL-data).
- medAL-data: A national server that stores local data for the clinical follow-up and feeds dashboards with completely anonymized data.
Presentation of the medAL-suite
Presentation of medAL-creator
Presentation of medAL-reader
start.txt · Last modified: 2023/04/04 13:58 by Gregory Martin